Lost in Teaching?
44% of state schoolteachers plan to quit by 2027
Are you one of them?
Then we want to hear from you
- Skilled, but undervalued?
- Passionate, but burned out?
- Hard-working, but barely getting by?
You’re not alone.
The National Education Union (NEU) has revealed that 44% of teachers plan to walk out the classroom door within the next 4-5 years.
We think our teachers are heroes. Skilled workers who don’t get the recognition and pay-levels they deserve.
But you might be asking:
“What job can I do if I don’t want to teach anymore?”
Well, we desperately need people who have the same skills that make you a great teacher:
We know that you are
- Adaptable (from creating those kick-ass lesson plans on the fly)
- Hard-working (you’ve gone to the ends of the earth to help that child finally ‘get it’)
- You’re an excellent communicator (whether you’re persuading someone to do their homework, or the headteacher for better supplies)
You may not realise it in your role as a teacher, but other industries are crying out for these skills.
Industries that provide more flexibility, high compensation, and job growth.
And recruitment is one of those fields.
We actively seek teachers because in our experience (and with our support) they soar in this industry.
“I wish I’d made the switch years ago”
Why do our “teachers-turned-rock-star-recruiters” say this?
Here are just a few of the many benefits of pursuing a recruitment career with us:
- Training – we provide you with ongoing training during work hours to support your continual development and career trajectory.
- Well-being – we invest in your mental and physical health and genuinely care about our people.
- Clear targets – unlike teaching, we will provide you with clear, tangible and unilateral targets so that you know where you stand and stay on track to achieve your objectives.
- Transferable skills – as a teacher, you embody so many key attributes that arm you to be very successful in our company.
At SOAP, are proud to be doing things differently. We invest consistently in our people and spend time, money and energy on the sales enablement and mindset development of each of our teammates from the moment they step foot in the door.
We are motivated by the success of our people and we want to take your career to dizzying heights. We will focus on your training, well-being, setting clear targets and developing your skillset to support your continual progression and upward career trajectory.
With a transparent career ladder, high calibre international clients and world class training, our company platform is the perfect launch pad for your new career.
Your future begins now.
Whether you’re keen for a total career transformation, or simply want to find out more, we can answer your questions, get you started on this exciting path, or just help you dip your toes in the water.
Watch our “5 skills that will guarantee your success at SOAP” video to find out more or call us today for a confidential conversation—you might just be surprised at the opportunities available to you.