DDoS Security Sales EMEAWorthing competitive
he Sales Specialist will play a vital role in the growth of market penetration of Imperva’s industry-leading cybersecurity solutions: DDoS, Application Security (AppSec), or Data Security (DataSec).
- DDoS for Networks is a key component of Imperva DDoS protection solutions, which reduce the risk of downtime without incurring latency.
- AppSec includes WAF, RASP (runtime application self-protection), Advanced Bot Protection, and Attack Analytics. These products protect our customers’ most critical workloads.
- For our DataSec at Imperva, we offer Database Activity Monitoring, Cloud Data Security, and Data Risk Analytics. These products protect our customers’ sensitive information.
In this role, you will become a sales expert in one of these areas. With oversight, coaching, and support from our VP, Strategic Initiatives you will combine product and application protection industry knowledge with enterprise sales skills to be the primary resource for the sales team to land and expand new and existing accounts specifically through opportunities ripe for your solution.
You must excel at solution-based sales techniques and partner with the Sales teams to strategize and execute team-based selling strategies. This is a complementary role to our field and sales engineering teams and you must be comfortable in a complex Channel-first selling environment. You will leverage your key existing relationships and those of the greater Imperva organization, at the C-Suite level.
- Become a sales expert in one of these Imperva solutions: DDoS, AppSec, DataSec
- Work in tandem with the Field Sales teams and Sales Engineers to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate Imperva’s capabilities
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level in a Primarily Hunter Role
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with key CXO client decision-makers, including maintaining a sales strategy based on customers’ requirements.
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
- Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans, Win Plans, and forecasts
- Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility
- Display strong time management skills
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle; ability to handle technical/product inquiries without a SE when needed
- Accurately forecasts all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
- Extensive travel required
- 2+ years of demonstrated ongoing success as a Product Overlay Specialist, Territory Account Representative, Strategic Account Manager, Sales Engineer OR Regional Account Manager
- 2+ years of Success in product specialization in SMB and enterprise business and building markets
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Dynamic, high-energy sales professional with a history of years of successful experience in direct sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products.
- Experience selling Enterprise Level Solutions in the Saas or Applications Markets
- Willingness to drive deals through leads coming from BDRs and Channel by operating in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quota and deliver monthly forecasts accurately
- Strong computer, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com – desirable.